Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Born To Hunt
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a problem with a rest from Vapor Trail, I contacted Ears on Monday, and had the part I needed to fix the problem in todays mail. How can you get better service from a company??? Thanks Ears, and Vapor Trail!!!!!

·
AIM SMALL-MISS SMALL!!
5,277 Posts
I've been talkin with him too. Gets back with my emails pretty quick.

·
Registered
527 Posts
i had a problem a couple months ago. contacted ears, he had me bring it to the shop(I work about 8 miles away from there shop) he had me fixed and shooting agian in about 10 min. top notch service.

·
Aim Small, Miss Small
5,589 Posts
Have had nothing but great experiences with Vapor Trail..

·
shoot what you want
2,112 Posts
Top notch Service and products

·
Registered
978 Posts
I had a problem with a ld rest right before deer season this year. I emailed Ears pics and he had me send it in to be rebuilt. I was up and running again in no time. A++++ service!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Vapor Trail makes quality products and their customer service is outstanding. Each time I've had a simple question or ordered anything the response has been extremely quick. This is what keeps makes customers happy and keeps them returning and spreading their experience with others. Many companies do not realize this or simply do not care...

·
Born To Hunt
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have had Limbdriver rests on at all of my bows for several years, I have never had one problem untill a week ago, and I shoot almost every day. I was pleasantly surprised when I got the problem solved as quickly as it was. Vapor Trail makes some great products, and if there is a problem they stand behind their products!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Just got off the phone with them a lil bit ago, Thanks again jb, and Ears was great to talk to, and very helpful. Definitely some good customer service, answered all my questions I had and helped me make sure I knew what I was getting with my string. I give them props for their customer service. I would have no problem recommending their company at all, he told me at any time if I had a question to call back and he would help take care of it. :darkbeer:

·
Enhanced Mutant
6,111 Posts
every dealing I have had with them has been top notch. Good to see there are still good places to deal with these days. Like seeing threads like this to support the bright spots in the sport.

·
Scott Turner
637 Posts
They stand behind all there products. Best in the business. They've been around for a while so they know what they're doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts