Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
ttt

I have tryed many strings on the market from your small guys to the big boys and had the best luck with vapor trail. and they will get you strings to you fast.

·
Coram Deo
3,287 Posts
I have them on all my bows. No complaints. Very fast service and excellent communication.

·
Remember.. Archery is fun
3,323 Posts
You can't go wrong with Vapor Trail.

Excellent strings and cables, fast shipping, and great customer service.

You won't regret your purchase.

Nick

·
Registered
732 Posts
Great strings and even better customer service.

For instance, one time I ordered a set of strings and something just wasn't right when I got them on, so I called VT and talked with them and they sent me a free set that was at my door in like 4 days, no questions asked.

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
Great strings and even better customer service.

For instance, one time I ordered a set of strings and something just wasn't right when I got them on, so I called VT and talked with them and they sent me a free set that was at my door in like 4 days, no questions asked.
Now that is awesome service! Doesn't get any better than that.

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
the best:wink:

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Really good strings. Never had an issue. Measurements always spot on.

·
Liking Life Unlimited
937 Posts
There are lots of great string makers here on AT but for me *VaporTrail are who I use.

If you want great strings FAST go with VaporTrail
If you want great strings built to your specs FAST go with VaporTrail
If you want great pre & after sales service go with VaporTrail

*Full disclosure: I'm VaporTrail pro staff for 2010 but have been using VaporTrail VTX strings for the past few years. I wouldn't endorse them if I didn't believe in the product. I'd still shoot VTX strings if I wasn't VT pro staff.

·
Anti Fanboy
42,158 Posts
I have no connections with Vaportrail other than purchasing their products. I have found that their strings are the best strings I have ever used. Just cannot go wrong with Vaportrail.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Imo they are the best strings made great people to work with and excellant products.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts