2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is your rest shooting for you?Mine has been great since day one:darkbeer:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
keepem sharp said:
I Love my LD, Between the LD and my Tribute, My rig is shooting awsome!!
Its just a very forgiving rest....set and forget it,no tweaking..

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
Like mine,, set it up and just shoot:) The cord may stretch but it will still shoot very well, simply adjust as necessary when convenient.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Limb Drive

I agree with everyone else my LD is great, it will be the only rest I shoot on my bows.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I've been very happy with mine and am doing the best shooting of my life. I've started to wonder if there isn't something to vapor trail's claim of increased accuracy. My next bow, whatever it might be (07 bowtech/elite??????) will also get a limbdriver!

·
300 or bust
13,140 Posts
im shooting better than ever, but its only my second rest and the first one was a WB

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
This rest has peaked my interest in the past. My only concern is that the cord might get caught on something in a hunting situation. Has anyone had any experience w/ this? I know it's possible on a regular drop away also.. but I've never had an issue to date.

·
Registered
9,024 Posts
KBacon said:
This rest has peaked my interest in the past. My only concern is that the cord might get caught on something in a hunting situation. Has anyone had any experience w/ this? I know it's possible on a regular drop away also.. but I've never had an issue to date.
Funny you ask this......Here is what happened to me on Sunday morning.
Sitting in my stand....Doe with two buck fawns come along.....I reach slowly to get the bow off the bow holder on my stand while keeping an eye on the doe.....I somehow catch my thumb on the pull up cord on my LD, and the cord pulled thru the button on the limb!:eek:

So...the rest is up and with shooting vanes and not feathers I didnt feel good about even taking a 20 yard shot not knowing how badly the fletch contact would effect the arrow flight!

But....not the LD's fault! I guess I just didnt do a good enough job when I melted the cord up top to form the "ball" so that it wouldnt pull out of the button. I now have a GOOD melt job on the cord and hopefully wont have that happen again!

I also have the shoot thru prongs but havent had time to put them on and sight back in and re-tune. If I would have had the shoot thru prongs on I would have been ok!

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I have one on my 03 Extreme and my Constitution. Is it accurate and forgiving ? YES took 3 golds this summer in the 900 rnds

·
Registered
33 Posts
Couldn't be happier with my LD. Really notice the increased accuracy at 40 plus yardages. Just took a whitetail buck using this rest on an Allegiance with no problems associated with the function or cable while stalking through some pretty thick bush. It really is a set-it and forget-it rest.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts