Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to have my strings and cables replaced on my Matthews SBXT due to the cable snapping. Which of these would you prefer and why?

· Registered
637 Posts
I have a SBXT too, and my replacement Vapor Trails have been much better for me than the cudas. You can't go wrong with VT. Their customer service is second to no one.

· Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats all my dealer has in stock, and im getting it restrung tommorow. They said they charge 80-90 for strings and cable and a retune

· Classifieds Administrator
39,607 Posts
Vapor Trail makes a great string and the Barracuda's seem to get a bad wrap. However, I have Cuda's on my XT and they have been great so far.

My past bows had Bucknasty strings on them, if your willing to wait a few weeks, John makes a great custom string.

For $80-90 for strings, installation, and a tune, that is a great deal really.

· Registered
960 Posts
I would buy H&M. Best I've found for the money. Bucknasty makes great strings too.

· Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My only problem is I need to have this restrung by Friday and if I wasnt in such a hurry I would get a set of Johns strings

· Registered
1,612 Posts
Only one to consider VAPOR TRAIL!!!!!

· Registered
1,586 Posts
I just purchased my second set of Vapor Trails this past Saturday, AMAZING:darkbeer:

· Registered
238 Posts
Vapor trail ! !!!

.......... :shade: Vapor trail ........:)

You will not be diapointed. !!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.