1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
One word...Awesome.

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
Are they connected to lower or upper limb...? Or either.......

·
Registered
622 Posts
I have one that I bought used and I have at least 20000 shots on it myself with not a single problem anyone can set them up and they are totally foolproof...cant see myself using anything else.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
They connect to the upper limb and they are definately quieter than a qad.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
I have a qad and a pro v. I like them both. One shop tried to talk me out of a pro v but they are great rests.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
The guy above you ask how quite they are, I was answering both your question! But hey way to smart off, good job!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Very dependable, easy to set up, no timing,great customer service
Bullet proof, I'm sure I'm leaving something out, but you get the idea.

·
Registered
9,772 Posts
I have had 5 bows for the past 10 years and the VT rest is all that I have shot. I have had many different bows and I still have the same 5 rests. Not one issue in any way. To many shots to even think about.

On my hunting bows I put the arrow holder that comes with the VT rest no issues with arrow falling.

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
The guy above you ask how quite they are, I was answering both your question! But hey way to smart off, good job!
You need to reread post #4

I didnt ask how quiet the QAD is..... I know , ive owned one before. No smarting off fella, just my opinion.

As for the connection of the limb driver, thank you. That is one rest id like to give a try but was concerned with a hha sight and the chord going to the upper limb

·
Registered
7,200 Posts
Pro V is a nice rest. Easy to set up and built well. As far as containment goes I like the Ripcord SOS better.

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
You need to reread post #4

I didnt ask how quiet the QAD is..... I know , ive owned one before. No smarting off fella, just my opinion.

As for the connection of the limb driver, thank you. That is one rest id like to give a try but was concerned with a hha sight and the chord going to the up cable
I've had Pro v's on 4 bows -- all with HAA sights. I've not had a problem.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts