Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a question for anyone who has this sight. has anyone shot spots with just the hollow pino and no additional pins? we dont carry these at the pro shop i work in so i havent had first hand experience with them. i was wondering because i have horrible target panic when i shoot spots and i am almost 100% sure its because my mind doesnt like the spot being covered by the pin. soooo my thinking was if i can bracket the target spot in the hole of the hollow pino i might be in business... any thoughts/opinions/ other ideas? thanks again

jason

·
Registered
308 Posts
Sight

I used to shoot a lot of indoor stuff years ago and I had made a scope that had a ring with crosshirs coming off of it very similar to the sight you are talking about and I shot the best scores I ever shot (several 300 60x) It was much easier for me to center the target in the ring than it was to hold a pin in the center of the target. My ring was just the right size to fit around the five ring on an indoor target.

·
Registered
18 Posts

i have shot some dots i found that if i used my magnifying peep with a dot i was able to cover x ring complete but to had the same problem then went to magnifing lens with peep 2x lens 2 or 4x same problem then tryed a zero sticker on lens i beleive mine was 1/8 or 3/32 in just perfect to match x ring at 20 yards this worked well for me give it a try there are many choices. The ring stickers the pro shop should be able to get. i found it was much easier to stedy myself and took the panic out of it kind of weird a solid dot to a hole. hope this helps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts