Archery Talk Forum banner

Vectrix Plus or Katera

540 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  PA.JAY
Whats the diff between the two? looks almost the same on paper, same cam the same ATA, the Katera is a little faster but the BH is 1'' longer on the Vectrix. OK Hoyt shooters lay it on me!!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5,150 Posts
Had the Katera and sold it, I liked my 07 Vectrix better alot better. Wish I had a vectrix Plus now.

· Registered
362 Posts
I LOVE my vectrix plus

I have not had the opportunity to shoot the Katera, but I absolutely love my vectrix.

I used it for indoors in the spring. It shoots like a ******* dream! Really smooth, no shock that I can tell, quiet as all get out.

It is a little heavy but that isn't a problem for me, I'm a little heavy too.:wink:

All in all, I don't think that you would be disappointed if you bought the vectrix.

· Registered
7,298 Posts
Shoot both. I shot the Katera, Katera XL and the Vetrix. I could not tell the difference so I went with the Katera.

· Registered
15,696 Posts
both are great shooters. most shooters have not noticed the difference in the 6" brace height with the katera. I almost got a katera instead of my 82nd but it was about 8 fps slow of the mark i wanted to hit for 3d with the arrows i wanted to use. awesome bow though.

· Registered
4,903 Posts
my first hoyt the katera I think it's the best built bow on the market ! and it shoots as good as any other bow I ever shot. my commander was also a great shooter . actually I can shoot as good with the katera as I did with the commander.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.