Archery Talk Forum banner

Vegas 2009!

58328 108
Vegas Vegas Vegas. The World Archery Festival and Vegas Tournament atarts Friday!! Archery Talk will be exclusively covering the tournament and show beginning Friday morning.

Follow this link for Coverage of the 2009 NFAA World Archery Festival.
http://www.archeryhistory.com/vegas2009/
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 109 Posts

· Registered
3,334 Posts
Vegas 2009

I have never been to Vegas but live about 7 hours from there. Besides the best shooters are there lots of vendors with new stuff there and are there deals to be had. Thinking of going up for the weekend. :darkbeer:Thanks for your input.

· Registered
4,007 Posts
Anybody know the schedule for Sunday? I'm flying into Vegas 11 am on Sunday and would love to watch the shootoff.

· Registered
3,334 Posts
Vegas 2009

I am sick I didn't find AT before 4 days ago. :embara: Actually I have been away from archery for a short while now, actually got a detached and torn retina during my last 3D shoot. Maybe didn't get it during the shoot but thats when I realized something was wrong when I had trouble seeing some of the targets. After 3 surgeries I can see again and just finished my first senior olympics FITA with a Switchback and realize I need a target bow to compete. I just found AT and yes, I am sick about not knowing the other side of archery, the target side that is. SOOOO, is there a lot of venders there this weekend ya think. I am thinking of leaving very early in the morning and beable to catch afternoon and Sunday's shooting. Thanks for the reply and help, cause I need a lot to catch up.:smile:

· Registered
567 Posts
Scores????? Does anyone know when there will be scores up....??

· Registered
404 Posts
SOOOO, is there a lot of venders there this weekend ya think. ....... Thanks for the reply and help, cause I need a lot to catch up.:smile:
According to the NFAA:

"The Largest Archery Show in the West"
See the latest in bows, arrows, accessories, optics, videos, clothing, everything for target shooting and bowhunting.

· Registered
567 Posts
Chace B. Shot CLEAN!!! WHOOWW!!!

· Registered
883 Posts
I heard through the grapevine - Brady Ellison shot a 296 and my brother Jay Lyon shot a 294. Don't know any other recurve scores yet. great shooting by the sounds of it though!

21 - 40 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.