Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont know how many of you are thinking of going , I booked airfare & lodging last week ..... from the 1st time I checked prices to 5 days later when the wife got the OK for vaca time , the package went up $120 ........ just an FYI in case you were thinking about it , Dan

· Registered
2,817 Posts
The wife and I are thinking about going for the first time. Do you have details (hotel,airlines)?
Last year I noticed that NFAA had blocked rooms, but I noticed their not posting info untill October.

· Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I have always just went thru a local travel agency & told them I wanted southwest airlines and the Riviera ...... BUT !! I will say this , you want to stay @ the riviera , that way all your stuff is all right there and you dont have to lug it around the streets or take a taxi etc. etc. ........ just plain easier and less hassle

we booked wed feb 4 getting there in the eve and going home 1st thing the following tuesday

· Registered
2,817 Posts
It sounds like they have done some remodeling at the Rivera, which would be good.:embara:
I think we will try and go out Thursday morning and come back on Monday.

· Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thurs - mon is how most do it , this year the wife & i decided to take a little time for ourselves to see some of the sites that we never get to see out there ........ you WILL be glad you went , dont know if I am gonna shoot yet or not , mite just be there to cheer on the buddies & buddiettes

· Time for Spots to die
2,096 Posts
We were in Vegas this summer. The Riv did remodel the rooms and they are nice. I hope they put new carpet in the halls. Bigfoot is scaring me a bit.

I do not get to go this year for the first time in 6 years. I will be quite sad.

Arrow

· M4L
2,257 Posts
I will be there, I have to be there for 9 days due to the NFAA meeting, I know it is a hard thing but someone has to do it. Just got back from 4 days in Vegas for the silver Dollar shoot (Marked 3-D) folks you missed a good time and the shoot wasn't to bad either. Stayed a the Riv and as Arrow stated the rooms and the new hallways look great. I hope to see all of you there, we are expecting another record turn out so make your reservations early. In Oct the NFAA web site will be updated with the Vegas shoot info so don't be tardy in getting signed up....
See you all in Febuary..:cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::pukey:

· Registered
229 Posts
The wife and I are planning to go this coming feb. Its the first time for either of us. Looks like its a good time.

IBM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.