Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shot my new Raven Crossbow this last weekend. The crossbow felt very solid, was well balanced and shot nicely. It was also quieter than most other crossbows that I have shot, and within about 10 shots I had the crossbow sighted in up to 40 Yards. I did have a few small issues with the arrow inserts coming loose when the arrows were pulled from the target, so I sent a email to Mark Wenberg the owner (on a Sunday) and he replied back to me within 1/2 hour with an answer on how to fix them and even put some new replacements in the mail for me the following day. So if you want a crossbow that comes as a complete package and shoots comparable to alot of higher priced crossbows and a company with excellent customer support check out Velocity Archery at Velocityarchery.com or call Mark Wenberg (his phone number is on the website) if you have any questions. I am sure you will not be dissapointed.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.