Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a Velocity Archery Raven from my local sporting goods store. I have to say I am very impressed with this Crossbow for the money. I shopped around and looked at many different brands of crossbows before I purchased this one, and for the features this one included for the money nothing else compared. The fit and finish of this crossbow compared to crossbows costing twice as much, every item on this crossbow and all the accessories are well built. The Raven package includes 175# Crossbow that shoots 350 FPS. and includes split limbs with dual string suppressors. Rubber damper built into forward grip and rubber cheek rest. Strings and cables can be replaced by backing out limb bolts without the aid of a bow press. Other features include metal flight rail, ambidextrous safety, anti-dry fire mechanism, two color string, rope cocker and illuminated 4X32 scope. The package also comes with rail lube, three fletched carbon arrows with field tips, nice removable four arrow quiver, sling and window decal. This is definitely a complete package. Also I emailed the owner Mr. Mark Wenberg with a ton of questions before purchasing it and he was always more than happy to answer all my questions in a timely manner. I will be sighting it in and shooting it this weekend I will follow up with a report after doing so, but if it shoots like it looks and feels I am sure it will be a winner.
Bow and arrow Bow Crossbow Automotive exterior Compound bow

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.