Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
300 or bust
13,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, i havnt shot it yet, and my DS-UF looks oh so lonely.

Ive read some opinions/reviews and it all sounds good.

So lets hear some more since people are still getting them now.

It would be a back up bow / more than likely spot bow for me.

Is the Vendetta suited to this role, or should i look for a used moneymaker?

thanks in advance.

·
300 or bust
13,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one yet huh?

·
Breathn
12,533 Posts
ttt

well it is suited for that role and more..I know guys who bought it sight unseen to accompany another bow..and after gettin the xl the other bows were gone...great shooting bow..really smooth draw and holds like a rock..

·
300 or bust
13,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
300 or bust
13,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well it is suited for that role and more..I know guys who bought it sight unseen to accompany another bow..and after gettin the xl the other bows were gone...great shooting bow..really smooth draw and holds like a rock..
decisions decisions.

Maybe have to order and get some of John's strings put on it right from the start.

anyone know if i can get satin black riser with skull camo limbs?

·
Registered
365 Posts
good choice

i have both a moneymaker and an VXL and i have to say the more time i spend with the VXL the more i like it. you won't be disapointed in speed eitther. i shoot it at 26 3\8 to back of the grip and a 350gr x-ringer at 285 on only 65#.

·
Breathn
12,533 Posts
decisions decisions.

Maybe have to order and get some of John's strings put on it right from the start.

anyone know if i can get satin black riser with skull camo limbs?
yeah you can custom shop that

·
300 or bust
13,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

·
Patriot
5,048 Posts
My favorite 2010 PSE

My local pro shop has one. I haven't shot it. Yet. I have drawn the bow, and it was very nice. Holds well, balanced, nice narrow grip. I was suprised it was only $679. If I was in the market for a new PSE, the Vendetta XL would be it.

·
redman
8,043 Posts
Did the the vendetta xl come with the stainless steel stabilizer bushing .
I was told that they how come with the bushing

·
Banned
3,019 Posts
i'm interested too,i have a black lefty on order and my shop told me i'll have to wait a minimum of 3 weeks to get one. hopefully there's a dealer out there somewhere that has a black lefty that can be expidited to my dealer.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Has anyone looked into putting UF cams on the Vendetta XL and what the specs would be? I don't know if this is something that could be done in the custom shop or if it is even possible.

·
300 or bust
13,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, looks like my bow money is buying airfare for mini vacation, time to start saving again :(

oh well I'll be watching the vendetta xl threads and living through you guys

1 - 20 of 47 Posts