Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife was gone tonight so it was me and my 4 yr old son needing dinner. Nature not McDonalds took care of us. Backstrap, butter, olive oil and some garlic rice makes for some happy times. We're in the same situtation tomorrow and have just enough thawd out.

Attachments

·
Registered
629 Posts
Venny and rice fed me more times than I can count at college. Nicely done. How does your son like the venison? I always loved eating venison with grandpa when I was little. I wish Dad hunted.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Food

Looks great [when is dinner , im not that far away ]

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Venny and rice fed me more times than I can count at college. Nicely done. How does your son like the venison? I always loved eating venison with grandpa when I was little. I wish Dad hunted.
He loves it. He watches me skin and bone them out and put em in the freezer. Then all I hear is are we eating deer tonight.

mdrosiere
Food

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got plenty in the frig so come on over. The boy is crashed out so I broke out the Crown.:darkbeer:

·
Powderhorn
1,062 Posts
Address? I'll bring a bottle of 'vino' and some milk for the kiddo! Looks good.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
That is heart warming!! My kids do the same thing, My daughter even helps trim and clean the silverskin and fat.:) It's good for kids to see where meat really comes from.

He loves it. He watches me skin and bone them out and put em in the freezer. Then all I hear is are we eating deer tonight.

mdrosiere
Food

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got plenty in the frig so come on over. The boy is crashed out so I broke out the Crown.:darkbeer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts