Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are everyones thoughts on the venture 33 compared to the 30 and what are everyones thoughts on the new sights and rail system?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Both are awesome. The 33 is just a little more stable and I feel it draws a little smoother. And super easy to tune with the new spacer system. I’m a bow tech from Colorado.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
I’ve been shooting the Ventum 30 for a while now. Unbelievable bow. I should note that I’m a 30” DL and find the draw is a bit stiffer than my RX4 Ultra, though that shouldn’t be too surprising since it’s also a fair bit faster. Even at the longest DL position, this bow is extremely smooth and definitely quieter than the years previous. I hold this bow very steady on target and don’t feel I gave any long-range accuracy up even out to 85yds where I’m about maxed out on my sight. The bow holds eerily well on target.

The inline sight mount is pretty awesome, as it moves some weight closer to center... but most importantly it clears some room to move a quiver even closer to the bow. I think it’s a good addition for those who choose to use it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts