Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yeap, that was me. It is in Versailles starting July 15th at Edgars on 52 towards Stover. It is a 4 man team shoot for 8 weeks. You need to call Tony at 573-378-2220 I think is the number to reserve a spot. He's running 5 o'clock to 8 o'clock with 1 line per hour. I think if he has to many teams, he will run the rest on Thursday's only if he needs to. We have 2 teams together so far. Hope to see ya there. By the way, THANKS for coming out Sunday!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info Nate. You had a great shoot on sunday. For those who haven't made it to Saline Valley you should try.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Talked to Tony, He says he's not starting the 15th anymore do to the lack of teams. He's tryn' to get at least 8 (?) confirmed teams. If you have a team and you want to join, give Tony a call @ 573-378-2221 and get on his list. He would just go on walk-ins, but he's not sure about attendance, so he preffer's people to call and reserve a spot. Come on, IT WILL BE FUN!!! :sad:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Pop Up

Jerry Boyles of Bowmasters of Arkansas will be @ Edgar's Outdoor Sports for a pop up 3d shoot on July 25 (qualifying from 4-8pm) and July 26 (qualifying from 8 am to noon, finals start @ 1:30) 1st place is a Mathews DXT bow, 2nd place a Mission Archery bow and 3rd place a treestand. Entry fee is $40 for 2 practice rounds and your qualifying round. Top 16 go to the finals with head to head elimination.:)

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm in, lucked into 3rd in Cortecelli. Probably won't qualify this time! He had 3 deer, 2 bear, & 1 elk last time. Just like arahoyt says," PULL, PUNCH, AND PRAY!!!!!!" :eek:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hopefully that one bear ain't quite so fast this time!LOL:)

·
Registered
867 Posts
Nate, I get royalties for any time someone uses one of my quotes. US dollars will be fine.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Sorry Andy, this thread, your quotes can't say it any better!!!! I guess you can put it on my tab!:hail::ROFLMAO:. You goin'? I hate this game, but love to do it. It took me forever to quit punchen' the trigger and to get over target panic. All this does is bring back BAD habits!!! BUT STILL FUN!!!!

·
Registered
867 Posts
I doubt if I make it there. I might try to hit Linn this weekend though. How's the bow business?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Good shootin' to everyone today and Thank You to Tony for putting it on! And Thank You to Jerry Boyles for putting on a great show. Love his new system. Great sportsmanship between all the shooters which makes this sport awsome. Rut&strut74 (Travis) and I and a few others stuck around to help clean up, hats off to Jerry for the work it involves. Got to know Travis a little better, nice guy! Anyone going to the world championships in Springfield Bass Pro in 2 weeks? Tony did say he will go through with the 4 man team indoor 3-d starting in a couple of weeks. Had fun today and hope everyone else did to!!!!:)

·
Registered
230 Posts
I doubt if I make it there. I might try to hit Linn this weekend though. How's the bow business?
Bow business is pickn' up. Just findn' the time for it is another. I had a guy come in last week and bought a Money Maker. Sold a few huntn' bows this month also, so not doin' to bad.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts