Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
If you have any questions on the Micro Elite, please let me know. We've made a lot of changes for the better over the last year and a half......The final decision is obviously up to you...I'm just commenting to let you know if you have any questions on the Micro Elite, just ask!! Thanks!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Both Rests are great quality and come from great companies. If you can get your hands on both and see all the variants in adjustment it makes the decision a lot easier. You'll be happy with either rest you decide to go with.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I've added a bunch more adjustment to the Micro. There are now two main bolt adjustment spots in both the windage and elevation.... there are 4 micro-adjust pin options in the elevation, and 3 in the windage. There are also two different positions for the blade. You can get 11 different launcher blades including lizard tongues, 4 different backer blades. There is also a short Hoyt bracket available that fits cleaner on the Hoyt risers.

It can be operated from top or bottom limb. :)

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I like Hamskea a little better. These are the two best limb driven rests for sure though. One thing the Vapor Trail has over the Hamskea is color options to match your bow, I wish Hamskea would offer more color options.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone done a head to head between the 2 and noticed any difference in accuracy? Which one is easier to tune?

·
Registered
55 Posts
The only thing more solid and simple than my micro elite would be a stone.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Have had both. Found the hamskea to be more solid. Like the overdraw. Order the new hamskea which should be more comparable to the micro elite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I shoot the Hamskea but you can't go wrong with either.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts