Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get one of these 2 bows. What are the main differences other than the ATA? Why would you chose one over the other?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Vertix is kind of the middle ground. If you don’t have to have the newest bow out there or need the longer ATA buy the vertix and save some coin.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I recently sold my vertix for a vxr.. as far as shooting the vertix is equally as good Imo. The only reason i made the swap is for the extra draw length, it’s more comfortable to me. You can’t go wrong with either bows. Some VXRs pop up here for some dang good deals that are like new

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
Had a vertix then had a VXR 31.5 and 28. Sold them and am shooting a vertix again. At 27.5” draw the vertix is smoother to me and fits me just right. All great bows and you can’t go wrong with any.

·
Scout, Hunt, Kill!!!
4,261 Posts
I prefer the VXR 28 to the H32, Vertix, and Traverse I have owned.

I never thought I would like it as much as I do at 30" dl.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
I had the Vertix and sold it to buy a VXR 31.5. I am just getting to know my VXR, so right now I could not say that it is better than the Vertix. It is quieter, if that’s even possible. It holds well too, but I shot the Vertix very well. I don’t think you can go wrong.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts