Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
<---- That's 57Loader
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vibracheck Freestyle stabs. 18" main, 10" side. Set comes with 3 weights that weigh 2.33 oz on my scale and 2 that weigh .88 oz on my scale. Also a vibracheck QD. Some light scratches on the ends of the rods and the QD has some big scratches in it. Looks like someone tried to get it on or off with a pipe wrench. $75 for the set.

Brand new Vibracheck SRT in MOTS camo. I opended the package but never used it. About 5" long. $25

Older Vibracheck that had the black plastic cover on it that was in terrible shape. I tore it off and put an Onestringer stab wrap on it in MOTS camo. It's silver under the wrap. It's 10" long and has 1 2 oz weight. $15

Paypal or MO. Prices TYD

·
<---- That's 57Loader
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt

·
<---- That's 57Loader
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vibracheck Freestyle stabs. 18" main, 10" side. Set comes with 3 weights that weigh 2.33 oz on my scale and 2 that weigh .88 oz on my scale. Also a vibracheck QD. Some light scratches on the ends of the rods and the QD has some big scratches in it. Looks like someone tried to get it on or off with a pipe wrench. $65 for the set.

Brand new Vibracheck SRT in MOTS camo. I opended the package but never used it. About 5" long. $20

Older Vibracheck that had the black plastic cover on it that was in terrible shape. I tore it off and put an Onestringer stab wrap on it in MOTS camo. It's silver under the wrap. It's 10" long and has 1 2 oz weight. $10

Paypal or MO. Prices TYD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.