Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Lou & Jode
11,142 Posts
I use the X-Ringer HV 350s, with the 90gr nibbs you'll have no problem getting a 290-300gr arrow that will spine out. I shoot HC with a long draw length and I had to keep my poundage down to get these arrrows to fly good, they definately behave weak for a 350 spine. I use the Victory pin nocks and they fit and work just fine with the HVs, these arrows are thin walled and some what fragile but they do hold up pretty well.

· Registered
9,684 Posts
Im shooting the Victory VX-22HV's for 3-D and like them alot!
Mine weigh right around 312g and Im shooting 60# draw weight with a 28" draw. I use the Victory pin nock bushing and pin nocks. Fletched with 4" feathers and inserts with screw in points. I have some glue in points as well, but went with the screw in points so I could play with the front end weight.
I like the VX-22HV's as they are very durable and fly great!

· Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I use the X-Ringer HV 350s, with the 90gr nibbs you'll have no problem getting a 290-300gr arrow that will spine out. I shoot HC with a long draw length and I had to keep my poundage down to get these arrrows to fly good, they definately behave weak for a 350 spine. I use the Victory pin nocks and they fit and work just fine with the HVs, these arrows are thin walled and some what fragile but they do hold up pretty well.
28" DL and probblay shoot 55-60# in there outta an ICEMAN is the setup i will be using..

· Registered
8,662 Posts
I would go with the 22 over the x ringer a more durable arrow. I shoot the v forcr hv 350 for 3D with 100 grn glue in pin nocks 28.38 shaft weights 303grn.

· Registered
7,911 Posts
I just set up a set of XRINGERS 350s
xringer 350s wiith pin nocks mini blazers 100 gr glue in tips = 332grs
They fly great and group really good too.I am going to shoot the for spots & 3d.These arrows are tough I have been shoot groups beating them together just to see how they will hold up.I have broke 3 nocks without any damage other the nicks to the pin.
I am shooting the vforce 350s for hunting and theyfly great with field tips and broadheads.

· Registered
1,386 Posts
In my experience, the 22's hold up better in 3D. They are a lot more durable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.