IMPORTANT NOTE:

These arrow shafts have 50 grain Easton HIT brass inserts permanently epoxied into them, so if you need shorter arrows, I can cut these arrows down on the NOCK END and square them up, or else I will have to cut about 2" off of the "front" end of the arrow to remove the inserts if you do not want them.

THE ARROW PRICES ALSO INCLUDE THE EXTRA EXPENSE OF THE HEAVIER AND MORE DURABLE INSERTS INSTALLED IN THEM.

These arrows were not shot very much (most of them are new), NEVER hunted with, and they are in great condition. Please note that 5 of the arrows (as shown below) have some of the carbon pattern worn off from being shot and removed from targets. This is normal when removing these arrows from dense foam targets, and it affects nothing. All of the other arrows are new and never shot. As stated, the arrows are 350 spine, and they measure 29" COMPLETELY BARE SHAFT (e.g. no insert, no nock, etc...) and come with stock Victory nocks (2 of the arrows come with clear Bohning A nocks).

I accept PayPal + 3%, CashApp, and Venmo. The price includes shipping, and I only ship to the US only! NO TRADES!
Automotive tire Rectangle Wood Font Auto part