Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I have shot them with a couple buddies; so far so good. Very simple operation.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have shot them with a couple buddies; so far so good. Very simple operation.
These are push to activate correct? I haven't been a fan of that style because I've had them turn off on a hard hit.
I don't suppose I can get you shoot one into a wall and see? JK

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
adr1601,

We have shot them into a wall and the one that we experimented with did not turnoff. Now, I'm not going to say that will be the case every time; I don't plan on shooting 100 of them into a wall to get a failure (turning off) rate. Could get a little costly. I will be using them again this season.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
adr1601,

We have shot them into a wall and the one that we experimented with did not turnoff. Now, I'm not going to say that will be the case every time; I don't plan on shooting 100 of them into a wall to get a failure (turning off) rate. Could get a little costly. I will be using them again this season.
Use again? I thought they were new for 2019?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Was lucky enough to know some people....lol

·
Elitist
5,841 Posts
I just ordered a pack. See how they are. Anybody know if the "strobe" is just white light?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Thanks for the input. Got a pack in route.
I hope they work out for you. I try and give feedback to the folks at Victory when I can...good or bad.

·
Elitist
5,841 Posts
Mine came already today.
Here’s my initial review.
I’m putting them in to Easton Axis 5mm.
These buggers are T-I-G-H-T TIGHT! I had to wear gloves to turn them in and had to put some muscle in to it. They’re NOT coming out without a pliers.
They are B-R-I-G-H-T BRIGHT! I got the blue ones and I think they’re the brightest lighted nock I’ve ever tried and I’ve tried several.
I haven’t shot one yet but might yet tonight and if they go on when they’re supposed to I think I’ll be quite happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Elitist
5,841 Posts
4 for 4. I like them so far!

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got to messing with mine and I made it as far as Nockturnals being a better fit with my Easton x nocks. I'll stick these in the classifieds.
They may be a better fit to other nocks.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
They look nice. I like that you can turn them off by just pulling up on the nock.

I don’t think they intrigue me enough thought to switch from nufletch Ignitor’s though

·
Elitist
5,841 Posts
I got to messing with mine and I made it as far as Nockturnals being a better fit with my Easton x nocks. I'll stick these in the classifieds.
They may be a better fit to other nocks.
What color did you get? I might take em off your hands.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts