Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I went through this a couple of months ago. It's not Lancaster its Victory.
Lancaster contacted me immediately about it and was very polite.
Victory just gave me the run around and I Never got someone that would actually tell the reason, so I just ended up picking another arrow and ordering from Lancaster.
Customer service is the most important thing to me and I have been very impressed with Lancaster.

·
Registered
Hoyt Axius Ultra 71# 550g Airstrike
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went through this a couple of months ago. It's not Lancaster its Victory.
Lancaster contacted me immediately about it and was very polite.
Victory just gave me the run around and I Never got someone that would actually tell the reason, so I just ended up picking another arrow and ordering from Lancaster.
Customer service is the most important thing to me and I have been very impressed with Lancaster.
That's respectable.

·
Registered
Prime Black 3, Spot Hogg Fast Eddie
33 Posts
Victory requires that their top end products only be sold through pro shops. They do not allow them to be sold on Amazon or other online dealers (otherwise the dealers lose access to their products).

·
Registered
Prime Black 3, Spot Hogg Fast Eddie
33 Posts
Can buy them on eBay. I buy them directly from Victory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then the people on eBay are breaking Victory’s policy. Perhaps victory just hasn’t kept up with every little dealer trying to sell online, but buying TKO’s online should be pretty tough with how loyal victory is to local pro shops.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Then the people on eBay are breaking Victory’s policy. Perhaps victory just hasn’t kept up with every little dealer trying to sell online, but buying TKO’s online should be pretty tough with how loyal victory is to local pro shops.
Not sure if it’s a dealer or not. The listings on eBay (haven’t looked in a while) are usually for a built arrow, well cut and vanes installed at least. Could just be people buying a set, half way setting them up and selling them.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Your spot on. I’m stationed overseas at the moment and spent a month trying to get some of these. I gave up. I even asked dealers and no one would assist. Look like an awesome shaft though. I believe you can only get them in person.

·
Registered
Hoyt Axius Ultra 71# 550g Airstrike
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I ordered some from them with no problem. I might be just their availability on getting them
This is so old that I've bought VAPs, sold them, bought Airstrikes and gone back to XTs....lmao.

My friend, why in thee hell would anyone pay more than double for something that kills an animal as dead as the next with the same overpriced bs?

I appreciate the update with Lancaster

·
Registered
27 Posts
This is so old that I've bought VAPs, sold them, bought Airstrikes and gone back to XTs....lmao.

My friend, why in thee hell would anyone pay more than double for something that kills an animal as dead as the next with the same overpriced bs?

I appreciate the update with Lancaster
Lol honestly I was looking to post on random things so I can buy something off the classifieds

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.