Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at picking up some arrows and have settled on Victory, and i'm wonder what everyone's experiences are with these arrows and if the TKOs are worth spending the extra money on over the Standard gamers

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I have shot Victory exclusively for about 6 years now. If your are going to hunt with the arrows I would use the TKOs. Both arrows are good quality, but I have found the TKOs to be a little more durable under hunting conditions.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I’ve been shooting victory for about 8 years. I’ve had really good experiences with their arrows and their customer service. I’m currently shooting both vforce elite and vforce tko sport as I wanted to try the tko before going to tighter tolerances. The tko sports shoot right with the elites in terms of accuracy out to 80 so far. I’d definitely give the tko the edge in durability as well. When I buy victory again they will be the tko.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I’ve been shooting victory for about 8 years. I’ve had really good experiences with their arrows and their customer service. I’m currently shooting both vforce elite and vforce tko sport as I wanted to try the tko before going to tighter tolerances. The tko sports shoot right with the elites in terms of accuracy out to 80 so far. I’d definitely give the tko the edge in durability as well. When I buy victory again they will be the tko.
What was the interaction you had with their customer service for?

·
Registered
9,763 Posts
Watch Samuel Whites Youtube channel arrow quality vs price, Victory does very well quality wise. I use cheap arrows for hunting, if one gets wacked after passing through a deer, I'm out a couple of bucks, and that usually doesn't happen. I think broad head integrity is far more important. That being said I make my own footers from aluminum arrows and epoxy them on for cheap insurance and more weight up front. Pay attention to the difference after Samuel spine aligns his shafts.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have shot Victory exclusively for about 6 years now. If your are going to hunt with the arrows I would use the TKOs. Both arrows are good quality, but I have found the TKOs to be a little more durable under hunting conditions.
Awesome, they would be for a hunting application, thats for the input

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet, this helps a ton, Appreciate it

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Watch Samuel Whites Youtube channel arrow quality vs price, Victory does very well quality wise. I use cheap arrows for hunting, if one gets wacked after passing through a deer, I'm out a couple of bucks, and that usually doesn't happen. I think broad head integrity is far more important. That being said I make my own footers from aluminum arrows and epoxy them on for cheap insurance and more weight up front. Pay attention to the difference after Samuel spine aligns his shafts.
Ill definitely have to go watch that video, thanks for the recommendation

1 - 8 of 8 Posts