Tree Limb Quiver w/ Riser Mount (NEW) $90
(11) Victory Pink VForce Arrows Custom Fletched $75
-I had 12 and guess I lost one in my most recent move?-

$150 package.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
???? The prices are in the add people ! $90 for the quiver and $75 for the arrows ! FREE BUMP !
yeah but you can get those arrows a LOT cheaper on fleabay. So thats why I asked. And since you speak so well for this guy why dont you tell me if he is interested in ant trades!

·
Archery is a mental game!
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Check the prices through Lancasters. If you want to use "fleabay" then I encourage you to use ebay. i'm good either way.
Quiver is $88.00 new w/o $20.00 bracket or shipping/tax.
Arrows are $8.34-9.17 per arrow which is $92.00+ for 11 arrows without fletching or shipping/tax.
As stated in the initial post: These are custom fletched. I take pride in how I build my arrows. These were set up for my gf to hunt and only 3 ever felt the string. The quiver was also new and never saw the field either.

I believe the prices are fair and I'm always open to offers, whether I accept or not is to be determined.
I am also always interested in trades. PM's with trades or offers are welcome.

To clarify the pricing (my fault) $150.00 is for the package. 90.00 for the quiver/riser bracket seperate or 75.00 for arrows seperate.

Thanks for the interest!

·
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quiver sold. Arrows still available

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Bump for ya buddy..some of these folks need to read the classified rules...more than once:thumbs_up

Check the prices through Lancasters. If you want to use "fleabay" then I encourage you to use ebay. i'm good either way.
Quiver is $88.00 new w/o $20.00 bracket or shipping/tax.
Arrows are $8.34-9.17 per arrow which is $92.00+ for 11 arrows without fletching or shipping/tax.
As stated in the initial post: These are custom fletched. I take pride in how I build my arrows. These were set up for my gf to hunt and only 3 ever felt the string. The quiver was also new and never saw the field either.

I believe the prices are fair and I'm always open to offers, whether I accept or not is to be determined.
I am also always interested in trades. PM's with trades or offers are welcome.

To clarify the pricing (my fault) $150.00 is for the package. 90.00 for the quiver/riser bracket seperate or 75.00 for arrows seperate.

Thanks for the interest!

·
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the bump. I have had pms about the spine and lenght. all have been returned and after I get back from traveling today I will do my best to post that info tonight. Sorry for any delays!

·
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
25.5" throat of nock to end of insert. 25/45 spine.

·
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sold pending funds!!

·
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ALL SOLD! Thanks to all for interest.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status