Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaning out the garage and selling a bunch of arrows. All are in good condition.

XRINGER HV's V1 350

11 have Gold Tip 80 grn tips in them. These are adjustable with weights. I will include the weights I have along with these arrows. All but a couple have pin bushings. Some may need to be re fletched.
all approx 27" nock groove to end of carbon. I have enought 100grn XRINGER points to add if buyer wants to replace....will be extra for the points.

75$ TYD

13 have 100 grn XRINGER Tips in them all but one have pin bushings.....12 approx 27" nock groove to end of carbon but one of them is longer so can be cut down to match.

85$ TYD

8 Victory VAP V3 350

All fletched with nocks approx 26" nock groove to end of carbon and a little over 27" with the outserts

70$ TYD

7 Victory Vforce HV V1 400

These are mostly unfletched but have inserts. No nocks. Most of them have the label rubbed off also. approx 26.5" carbon to carbon which will put them right at 27" with nocks these are very light arrows and not recommended for hunting in my opinion. Great target arrows though!!

35$ TYD

Paypal/Postal MO or Check....will ship when check clears. Shipping is CONUS only!!

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lets Try

XRINGERS 65$ and 70$ or
120$ for all (that is two dozen XRINGERS!!!!)

VAP's 50$

XFORCE 25$

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.