Archery Talk Forum banner

Video Camera/Equipment To Film My Deer Hunts

1626 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  ericfloyd
Hey guys,

I am VERY interested in buying some sort of video camera/equipment to film my hunts while I am in the stand by myself.

Where can I order something online?

I guess I need something that will attach to the tree or my bow, because I hunt alone.

What are my options?

Thanks in advance!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
509 Posts
Whether hunting with someone or by yourself I would recommend that you get a tree arm if you are hunting from a tree and a tripod if you are hunting from the ground. How much you spend on them will depend on how seriously you want to video, how heavy your camera is and how much you want to/are able to spend.

· Registered
392 Posts
well i think you need a partner but if you dont want one of them i guess you will have to get a tree arm but as far as hunting with a tree arm with two ppl i dunno cuz there has been many times i have had to lean around a tree or something where a tree arm wouldn't go but ebay is a great place to find a good camera depending on what to spend on one. the cannon xl1 is a good choice for starting off from what i hear

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.