Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how to go about this so I'll just pitch it. I love editing video, I have done a few for myself and for my buddies. I'd like to help some of you out that film your hunts but may not want to edit them yourselves. I use Adobe Premiere Pro for videos and can also edit pictures in Lightroom. Videos can be uploaded to Facebook, YouTube, sent via internet or by disk.

I have a couple of videos I have done listed on here under "Wyoming video" and " the encounter - Nebraska mule deer". Both of these I have filmed and edited all myself.

I will follow instructions well and put the videos together anyway you would like.

For more information and more examples please email me at [email protected].

Thank you.
Jordan

·
Registered
322 Posts
hey there, IMO i think thats pretty cool. My cousins film their hunts and I'm going to start this year. Im just not too sure about editing, i have editing software just not the formal training to be able to get everything as smith as i would like it. With turkey season just around the corner i may be in need of assistance hopefully if i can stick one with the bow!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey there, IMO i think thats pretty cool. My cousins film their hunts and I'm going to start this year. Im just not too sure about editing, i have editing software just not the formal training to be able to get everything as smith as i would like it. With turkey season just around the corner i may be in need of assistance hopefully if i can stick one with the bow!
Hey thanks! That'd be great, I'd be happy to help! What editing program do you have now? I'd sure help you out on that too if I've ran it.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I use a go pro black edition that is going to face me and a sony vixia hd with a tree arm and a tripod for ground blinds. Im really excited about this upcoming year!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haven't run motion very much at all. iMovie is pretty hard to beat for simple videos and beginners. Plus the price is right if you've already got a mac. Sweet set up! Hopefully I'll be able to help you out this year.. good luck!!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No, just looking to help out guys that have taken filmed their hunts but aren't sure what to do with them. Just looking for more hands on experience. I am aware of the sponsorship rule with AT.

·
Registered
10,287 Posts
No, just looking to help out guys that have taken filmed their hunts but aren't sure what to do with them. Just looking for more hands on experience. I am aware of the sponsorship rule with AT.
I wasn't trying to go there with sponsor rules. Was just curious.

I have enough stuff in the can to keep you busy for months if you really want it, lol.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts