Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1 Corinthians 16:14
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a farmer that i work for recently found his old bow that he barely used. it's an american company compound bow. it's a 50-65# bow. everything is wood even the riser. all the lamination is all still intact, only a few small scratches, it looks brand new. i'm not sure of the exact model, but i watched him shoot it for the 1st time in 14 years and it shot pretty well considering. he was looking to sell it for cheap. are there any old school archery buffs out there looking for a turkey slaying bow, or just an old-style compound to play with? let me know. i'll try to get more info on it if i can. thanks.

·
Banned
144 Posts
ihuntforchrst said:
a farmer that i work for recently found his old bow that he barely used. it's an american company compound bow. it's a 50-65# bow. everything is wood even the riser. all the lamination is all still intact, only a few small scratches, it looks brand new. i'm not sure of the exact model, but i watched him shoot it for the 1st time in 14 years and it shot pretty well considering. he was looking to sell it for cheap. are there any old school archery buffs out there looking for a turkey slaying bow, or just an old-style compound to play with? let me know. i'll try to get more info on it if i can. thanks.

Can you get any pictures up?

·
1 Corinthians 16:14
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'll try to get some, but i don't know how soon i can get them. and no the bow is not over 30 years old becuase he bought it the same time my dad bought his American bow in '84 or '85, soon after he graduated in '84. my dad still shoots his today, but wouldn't dare hunt with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts