Archery Talk Forum banner

Viscosity Bowstrings Stronger than ever.........

6008 78
Just wanted all to know we havent gone anywhere. Business is so insane sometimes I dont get a chance to get on AT as much as i'd like too. However we still offer the same great price on the best set of strings out there. With a 5 to 8 day turn around time and strings made by archery fanatics how can you go wrong. I may not always be able to answer the phone but I will get back to you to answer any questions you might have. So when your ready to get some strings that are as "involved" as you are with your shootin!! Just give me a ring.

Bkvisco
Viscosity Bowstrings
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

· Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Up for the night..........:wink:

G

·
I can vouch for this guy. HE DOESNT STOP WORKING! Lol I have been to his shop a couple of times and he has to be the hardest working guy in archery. Keep up the great work Brian archery needs people like you.
Thank you
Bob

· Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Mike your strings went out today.:) Thanks for the bump........

bk

· Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To the top we go................:)

· Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Steve. Glad your happy.........:):):)

bk

· Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump:)

· Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ttt:):):)

· Registered
965 Posts
Viscosity

Brian has made all my strings since I met him a few years ago, and I have no need to look elsewhere. His customer service is tops in the industry and he's the only person that tunes my bows.

Thanks Brian - see you at the shop soon!
:darkbeer:

· Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ttt:D

· Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the bump guys:D

Bk

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.