Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
New Kid
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be visiting southern PA in August. Lancaster Archery is about a 2 hour drive from where I will be staying. Do you think it's worth the drive to visit the showroom? Not really looking to buy/try anything specific except maybe some arrows ...

·
World & National Champion
33,922 Posts

·
New Kid
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you bring your bow stop in at xtreme archery in York. They have a 24 target 3d course set up. Its on your way to Lancaster.
Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
8,434 Posts
Go, you won't be sorry, unless you blow your budget. :)

It's a very impressive store, especially if you are used to the typical hole-in-the-wall archery shops.

·
Banned
8,821 Posts
Sure is!! And stop at Kinsey's while your in the area. They are only 20 minutes west of LAS. Both are just off interstate 283. Both are fantastic stores. Bring your bow and shoot the techno hunt at either place

·
Meat-N-Taters Kinda Guy
Chill-R for hunting, Barnsdale My Addiction ST for punching holes
15,669 Posts
I know that whenever I have occasion to visit, I have. Archery paradise!

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
Great place to go. Best archery shop I have been in as far as customer service along with a huge selection of products. They have about every handheld release from the top companies there too. And they let you shoot them all if you want when you are looking for one. Nice range to shoot at. Might want to look into a lesson while you are there. They have a really good school

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.