Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experience with their new hallow pino system? Does it eliminate the need for a peep? Is that what is was designed for? If you use the sight, how do you like it? Thanks, Sam

·
Registered
189 Posts
Bump for ya....

I'm interested in this as well. Also considering the Hindsight. Not as interested in the anchor as I don't like the idea of looking away from the target...

·
Registered
915 Posts
I've used the hollow pino for a year now on a protec and on a DXT , both bows are gone , the sight is a keeper :).
i use it without a peep and found it to be as accurate as the peep/sight combo at usual hunting range ( 40yards<) .
in fact i'm slightly more accurate because the sight will show any bow torque and allow you to correct it quick .
I'll never go back to peep :
i'll never again deal with peep rotation/placement
i'll never again loose speed with peep
my situation awareness had greatly increased ( i use it both eyes open )
the sight is very weel made , craftmanship is top notch and the price/quality ratio is excellent . pins are very bright .
i consider it to be the as good as a high end parallax free red dot sight without the need to worry about batteries or electronic failures .
to sum it up , i highly recommand this sight :thumbs_up ......

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
it is easy to get used to, and will show if your form is off. Plus you'll never have to worry if the peep tube is about to come off or if a tubeless peep will be twisted. I say try it, and if you do not like it it will be easy to sell

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the input guys. I did call the company and talked to them about the sight system. They did inform me that my anchor would have to change slightly at different distances. Has this been a problem for anyone?
Thanks, Sam

·
Registered
401 Posts
hopefully more will chime in, I have one on order "the slider version" and will post my findings when it comes and my new bow is complete,

·
Archery Addict
3,693 Posts
They make that sight in tons of configurations. You can get almost anyone of their current single pin sight converted into a Holopino system. The star track, the proslide or a fixed sight or just the Holopino circle alone.

Be very careful ordering one. Make sure they have the latest brackets and technology on the one you ordered. If they do then basically all the stuff in interchangeable between the sights I mentioned. I would suggest emailing Nick at White Tip Archery [email protected] , he has lots of info and is close to the owner of Vital Gear, his pricing is great and items are the latest technology.

·
Archery Addict
3,693 Posts
hopefully more will chime in, I have one on order "the slider version" and will post my findings when it comes and my new bow is complete,
I ordered a single pin slider that should be here today. I need to order another and was thinking of making it a holopino slider. if it works well I will convert my proslide to holopino.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts