Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this for real and is it actually that accurate of a sight using no peep?

It seems as though it would work but many things that seem to work, do not perform properly in real world conditions.

Have you used it, and what are the plusses and minuses?

Thanks

· Registered
5,465 Posts
I tried one right after they came out and just did not like it. If you ask me the center green pin is too close to the 4 red pins to make it as accurate as I would want for hunting. I now use an Anchor sight and it is a much better setup if you want to get away from using a peep.

I actually preferred using it without the green pin and just centered what I was aiming at in the middle of the 4 red pins with a peep.

· RuffLight and Bsquare
16,940 Posts
I have one..they work well to a degree..

They work great on the left/right up/down centering...
But if your form is not good they don't help with the head being closer or further from the correct position.

Something like the no-peep works on all axis cuz if your head is closer or further the center dot doesn't show up right...
A no-peep forces EVERYTHING to be lined up right..

cmherrman...you can move the green pin forward and back on mine.

· Registered
1,591 Posts
I had a Vital Gear Hollow Max on a bow for a while and it worked pretty good. As someone else pointed out, consistency with your form is key to using it successfully. If your goal is to go peepless, then it is one of many options you have, just be prepared to spend some time getting used to it.

· Registered
831 Posts
I have one..they work well to a degree..

They work great on the left/right up/down centering...
But if your form is not good they don't help with the head being closer or further from the correct position.

Something like the no-peep works on all axis cuz if your head is closer or further the center dot doesn't show up right...
A no-peep forces EVERYTHING to be lined up right..

cmherrman...you can move the green pin forward and back on mine.

REDRUFF is dead on with his explanation.I also didnt like the green pin as I have trouble seeing green as well as other colors.I have one that I will sell you if you want to try it.Pm me I will give you a kick ***** price on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.