Archery Talk Forum banner

Vital Gear Pro Slide and Anchor Sight

810 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  web_excel_1
I have emailed archery innovations about this and recieved no response, so I'll ask here.
I'm curious as to whether the Anchor Sight will work with the Vital Gear Pro Slide. Anybody using this combination? How do you have it setup?
Thanks for the help.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,037 Posts
Dont know what the Vital Gear sight looks like but probably not too different then my PSE topgun slider and I have an Anchor Sight on with it no problems .You can mount them under or over no problems ..

· Registered
324 Posts
Should work no problem at all.

· Registered
5,465 Posts
The Anchor Sight will work with any sight, the only issue you might have is if there is enough room between the sight housing and the riser for the Anchor sight to fit between them so that you can raise or lower your sight.

You will need roughly 2 3/4" of room or more. I have about 3 1/2", the AS can be moved forward or backward and up or down to fit. If there is not enough room you can mount it on the other side of the riser closest to the shooter.

I tried mine below the sight but ended up having it up top.

Attachments

· Registered
1,064 Posts
Email server wasn't working

I have emailed archery innovations about this and recieved no response, so I'll ask here.
I'm curious as to whether the Anchor Sight will work with the Vital Gear Pro Slide. Anybody using this combination? How do you have it setup?
Thanks for the help.
What email address did you use? We just fixed a server error that wasn't allowing emails sent to [email protected] to reach us. I think we have missed many emails so we apologize if anyone did not get a reply.

· Registered
440 Posts
Anchor sight will work great with Vital Gear Sliders. Only issue you may have is when
the slider is all the way up sometimes the sight window will be slightly covered up. this would only be true at 10 yards usually, which noone uses anymore. Worked fine for me last year same set up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.