Archery Talk Forum banner

Vital Gear Sights

537 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  EZ4U
I have Vital Gear three pin sights on my PSE X-Force SS and I have had problems with them, the first being they are not really adjustable, they are only on one track so when I sighted my green pin at 20 yards, then went to sight my second pin I needed to move it up and I couldnt due to the fact that they were already touching, so for me to shoot 35-40 yards I have to shoot between my two pins and same for my third pin. Also I was wondering if they had an option of bigger fibre optic. The ones I have are very small and I can barely see them when the sun starts to go down so I lose almost 30mins of prime hunting time a day!!! Just to let you guys know I am a new archer so I hope my question isnt stupid, I am trying to gain as much knowledge as possible so that I can make my hunting as enjoyable and successful as possible. thanks in advance!!! Dave
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
19,984 Posts
not sure which sight of theres you have,but they make a great product with many options including pin size,contact them directly and let them know what problems you have and i would bet they take care of it,if your sight has several mounting holes on the base moving it closer to the bow should widen the gaps on your pins.

· Registered
781 Posts
I just purchased a Vital Gear "Star Trak" single pin slider. It is the best sight I have ever owned, and I got about $500 worth of sights hanging on the peg board in the shop. The Star Trak has .029 fiber pin that also glows in the dark. It is sturdy and the yardage markers are fiber optics also. Great Sight!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.