Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a Vital Gear Star Trak Pro sight. I love it. Im looking into getting a new detachable quiver. Im leaning towards the Rage Ghost. Will this fit? Since the sight is one pin and has the slider adjustment it seems that there will need to be some sort of spacer so the quiver doesnt block the arm from moving up and down and adjusting the sight for various yardages. Any ideas? Anyone own this sight?

·
Undocumented
18,092 Posts
My Star startack slider came with a braket that goes around the lever. The Quick Detach on my bohning attaches to the bracket surrounding the lever. Its a Long U shaped bracket.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i found the bracket right after i posted this. thanks. how do you like youre sight? i love mine.

·
Undocumented
18,092 Posts
i found the bracket right after i posted this. thanks. how do you like youre sight? i love mine.
It's been good to me. once you dial it all in. You hardly have to mess with it. I've had mine for about 2 years. No sight tape to mess with either. The fiber lighted markers and the pin are great in low light. plus i have the optional GLOW ring attached to it. It is very durable and lightweight.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I like mine so much I bought two and put the other on my backup bow. My main bow is a Hoyt and with the Starpro I can see where it is set at full draw. I had a G5 slider but the Hoyts "backstrap" blocked the adjuster wheel from sight. As above, the Starpro comes with a spacer. I bought both of mine used on here and the first one didnt have the spacer with it so I made one. The second was still in the packaging and it was there. I put glow rings on both of mine. I have the Apex Nano quiver that I use. Suggest you check it out if you haven't bought one. Everyone raves about the Tightspot too. Never had one but I am sure they are good. Apex is about $50.00 new, fits real close to the bow, has a magnet type attachment system and comes with an extra mount. It is very light weight. I like the magnet set up, I was going with the G5 till I looked at one and the hood is just way bigger than it needs to be. Good luck.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i got the tight spot. it fits nice, and i love all the features

1 - 6 of 6 Posts