Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that use, or have used how do you mount this thing. I have one but dont have any instructions on its installation. Any Pics? I have a Camelback on a startrack slider and would like to add the light for hunting out of a blind.

·
Registered
17,765 Posts
you replace one of the mounting screws with the screw included with the light.the one that mounts the sight rings with the base.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I have a VBG fallaway and a 3 Pin Trapper, I love their stuff but the instructions must be written by Engineers:wink: If you know what I mean.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I have a VBG fallaway and a 3 Pin Trapper, I love their stuff but the instructions must be written by Engineers:wink: If you know what I mean. I mounted mine behind the horizontal adjustment with a nut and screw I had lying around.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, alot of help. Thats kind of what I thought, but just making sure.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Blacklight

Actually, if you reverse the light frame around and put the light on top of the sight, the light shines down directly on the fiber optic coil. Opposite of how the hairlessone did it. This way the light is flush with the top of the horizontal sight frame and kind of protected from getting banged around. This way also gets more light onto the fiber optics. Just my 2 cents.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts