Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:laser:I think the mod just killed the vixon. I have to say that was very entertaining.

·
Registered
402 Posts
why, what happened > ?

·
Registered
402 Posts
I cant even query her name, you could be right.:eek:

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
try spelling it with an "E" (Vixen) !

That was an entertaining thread, i wonder if we will ever find out the truth ???

Woody

·
Registered
195 Posts
Even though I'm over 50, I found it amusing. The rut is really on.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
All you guys that have posted on her/it's thread, and you know who you are, yall are so helpful and kind to help an AT'er out.......:wink:

............OH................MY..................GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
402 Posts
All you guys that have posted on her/it's thread, and you know who you are, yall are so helpful and kind to help an AT'er out.......:wink:

............OH................MY..................GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

From now on, it's does only! Right !!
:shade:

·
Banned
76 Posts
:kiss: to all...:hug:

Some bad apples are NOT going to deter me away from AT!!!

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
Some people just have too much time on their hands.

:izza:

:kiss: to all...:hug:

Some bad apples are NOT going to deter me away from AT!!!

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
To all the guys who visited her/it's profile, (i haven't), or posted on the other thread about what sensitive males you are, and how much you love your wives and girlfriends..............Oh..............My................God!!!!!!!:chortle:

Wonder if your wives and girlfriends know how helpful you suckers are....:chortle:

I myself think it's Slippy..................:thumbs_up:beer:

·
Registered
24,949 Posts
Post a picture of you holding your bow.....That will shut everyone down!
it would but she should have to. even if it isnt the person in the pic alot of people were really harsh. asked one simple question and she got all that BS

·
R.I.P.
29,113 Posts
Welcome aboard Vixen:yo:

BTW, best I can tell, she's not an alter and she appears to be who she says she is, gentlemen. Let's all behave accordingly (as gentlemen that is) :cheers:

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
it would but she should have to. even if it isnt the person in the pic alot of people were really harsh. asked one simple question and she got all that BS
If you saw the original profile info prior to the edited version you now see, you'd be certain a 900 number was coming next.....she brought it on herself and I'll stand by that statement.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
24,949 Posts
If you saw the original profile info prior to the edited version you now see, you'd be certain a 900 number was coming next.....she brought it on herself and I'll stand by that statement.:darkbeer:
i did see it. probally a joke. i put weird stuff in my myspace profile when i use to use it. but it was all a joke

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.