Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys....for those of you who have been patiently waiting for vmass samples....I received my delivery today....after making my sold deliveries I will make some more samples and should get them in the mail headed your way by Friday am...Thank you for you patience!! Kildog

·
Registered
239 Posts
Guys - let me tell you what is happening - I swear this is the truth!!!

Olddog and Kildog are brothers in the purest sense of the word and they are hoarding this stuff and pouring it on all the stumps in their hunting area. Eventually every deer in Arkansas will be in their area and the rest of us will be up a creek without a paddle. That's what I'm talking about. :D :D :D

PS - I did git my order though - hehehe

·
Registered
745 Posts
KD,

Thank you. I look forward to getting the samples, and getting it out in the woods!!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now papabear do you always tell everything you know? I told you we would let you hunt with us if you kept your mouth shut!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Going to check VMASS tomorrow

I am off tomorrow afternoon, will let you know how mine is doing.

·
Registered
488 Posts
You still have my address

Thanks just in time for me and my brother to try out before season starts.

Thank you
Eugene:D

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No deal shoes! I keep the distribution rights and it will be in all them stores in GA soon enough......deer cocaine can't hold a candle to VMASS....the difference is VMASS works and cost much less!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Checked mine yesterday

Deer are tearing it up, great stuff,, I think I need another sample to make sure though...:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Kildog, this vmass stuff sounds pretty awesome and i would like to try it out but i have a question . here in NY it is illegal to "bait" deer, and i was wondering if you have come across any states that might consider vmass to be bait. or is it the case that since it is a mineral that makes it legal in some places? we cant hunt over salt blocks either. what has been your experience so far with out of staters? do you find we are out of luck and cant use vmass?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Bob - can you use deer cocaine or anything like that up your way? If so then VMass is basically the same thing. Ya look at it and it looks quite similar to grass seed - no not that kinda grass :D

Some of down here have even been know to "bury" rock salt to pull them four-legged critters in.

·
Banned
333 Posts
kildog

I have a stump that I will take picxs of !! I can see It out of my window . I will take pictures for you!!!!!!!! :) :) They say the proof is in the pudding, well I'll record it good ol ga. whitetails eating VMASS!!!!!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
where is my sample hunting season is just around the corner and i still dont have a stump :D :D

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok guys ,,,,sorry.....the presently requested vmass samples will go out monday am....my son was supposed to cut the samples yesterday and put in mail today....but you remember when you was 20 and had females on your mind...don't you? To be honest VMASS has kept me busy on the road this week and I have been working it not cutting samples....but I will cut the samples tomorrow pm and send them monday am....any samples that have been requested thus far are free...any future samples will require a shipping fee....the post office told me just to leave a blank check....I give you the sample you pay the shipping....hows that?
edenfels....no have not had that problem....way around it though is since vmass is 100% water soluble mix it in a coffee can and pour it onto stump....nothing suspicious about a wet stump...they all get wet when it rains...

DK....thanks for the update....great to hear its working....I knew it would...but love to hear them stories!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Thanks... I will take pictures also... and hopefully I will also post a deer that falls at the very same stump... hehehe....

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok guys Vmass samples went out today! Yea!...Depending on where you live, you should receive by the end of this week...if you don't pm me! Thanks again for your patience........

1 - 20 of 58 Posts