Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought some of you might be interested in this.Kildog sent me a sample of VMASS deer attractant.I put it out a week ago yesterday.I covered it with dirt like the instructions said.I went back to check on it yesterday.The ground was torn up all around the place I burried it.the deer had really been into the VMASS!!I was very impressed with the way they had went after it.I aim to have more than a sample come season!!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
What do you think I have been saying. I promise you, it is the real deal.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Arkie from what I saw it is a very real deal!!I only had a small sample(about a cup ful).They tore up the dirt in about a 4 ft circle!!!I was really impressed.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
speed-freak said:
What is Vmass? Is it legal to hunt over? Where can I get some? Do I have to drive to the bad part of town to get some?LOL
VMASS is a food type attractant.Kildog can explain what VMASS is better than I can.I got my sample from him.It is legal here in Arkansas.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Thanks ole reloader....everywhere I have put it...they went crazy over it...sometimes it took them a little longer to find it but when they did ...they went crazy over it...my mom is still mad at me....I rode the 4 wheeler through her garden stopped to talk to my son...the bag developed a hole in it and I lost about a pound in her garden spot...she wasn't growing anything at the time. it took about 4 weeks then they would come in at night and eat the dirt and are still doing it.... the kicked her tomatoe plants out of the way so they could dig it some more...still doing it she has a hole about 1 foot deep and 3 feed diameter sloped...and I'm still in trouble with her....since you like it talk to your pro shop or feed store about it and have them email me...that would save you shipping costs!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will do Kildog!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
I have been telling you the VMASS is the real deal. I have 75lb that will be put out this year and can't keep the deer off it and don't won't to...............yes........yes............yes..:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Nice website Kildog. What's that members only thing about? Be safe.
Shoot Straight
Derbytown :D

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
derby town right now its just an admin thing but we are working on some other things for people looking for places to hunt in ark....not as extrava gant but kinda like what deertexas does!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts