Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents....I know this is ArcheryTalk, but I hunt as much as I can with everything I can.....

Anyone have info, good or bad on this compnay and/or this scope? Any users out there?

Please and thanks!

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
I bought a pair of 10x42 diamondback binos a few years ago. Liked them so much, great glass for the money, that I have since bought a pair of 12x50's that I also love. I then bought a Viper 6.5-20x50 rifle scope for the .22-250 that is great quality. So just last month I bought a Diamondback 4-12x40 rifle scope for a deer rifle. It is mounted and the glass looks great but I haven't had a chance to sight it in yet.

I have found that on the rifle scopes the Viper glass compares to the Nikon Monarchs and the Diamondback seems to compare to the Nikon Buckmaster/Omega line. There is no doubt that the Vortex price is better and the Vortex warranty(lifetime, rapid turn around, transferable) is the best in the business.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought a pair of 10x42 diamondback binos a few years ago. Liked them so much, great glass for the money, that I have since bought a pair of 12x50's that I also love. I then bought a Viper 6.5-20x50 rifle scope for the .22-250 that is great quality. So just last month I bought a Diamondback 4-12x40 rifle scope for a deer rifle. It is mounted and the glass looks great but I haven't had a chance to sight it in yet.

I have found that on the rifle scopes the Viper glass compares to the Nikon Monarchs and the Diamondback seems to compare to the Nikon Buckmaster/Omega line. There is no doubt that the Vortex price is better and the Vortex warranty(lifetime, rapid turn around, transferable) is the best in the business.

Thanks !!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts