Archery Talk Forum banner

Vortex Optics shoot

3155 22
Mark you calendars for the first Vortex Open to be held on Saturday August 22nd at the Blackhawk Bowhunters Club just south of Madison Wisconsin www.blackhawkbowhunters.com

We’re still hashing out the fine details on the shoot itself but wanted to give everyone the heads up.

Here’s what we do know -

* This will be a two-target type shoot with 3D and Open/F.I.T.A. targets. Everyone shoots both

* There will be $3000 awarded in Vortex Products but not the normal way. Random drawing - this way every registered participant has the same chance of winning.

* Those who register early will be in the drawing for the top prize 10x42 Razor. Might want to make sure you get in for this one! As soon as this registration date and fee is set you will know

Here are the rest of the Prizes

* Fury 10x42
* Fury 8x32
* Diamondback 10x42
* Diamondback 7x36
* Nomad 60 AN Spotting Scope
* Two - Raptor 8.5 x 32
* Two – Solo 8x25
* Two – Solo 10x35
* Vortex Accessories and Apparel

Keep a look out for more info.

Hope to see you there!

Tim

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Team 4 Play
17,325 Posts
With some luck I won't be out of town working and can make this shoot :thumbs_up That location is only two hours from me :pepsi:

· Registered
2,765 Posts
ttt

I will be there im looking forward to the shoot.
John

· Registered
2,061 Posts
Anybody coming through or anywhere near Memphis, TN that I can hitch a ride with?

Be glad to split costs and driving duties.

· Team 4 Play
17,325 Posts
Are you guys going to have some to try out? Say maybe I drop off my Monarchs and take one of yours for a test spin through the shoot? ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.