Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My name is Tim Austin and I have been on staff with Vortex Optics for almost nine years. I want to inform everyone that Nick Davis is no longer with our company.

We highly value Archery talk members and the relationships we have built with you this year. The Pro Staff and Field Staff programs are very important to us an we want to continue to build on these. Over the next couple weeks we are going to be in a transition phase in organizing these programs so we can better our relations. We are also setting up an email address in our profile [email protected] for faster and better communications.

In the meantime if you have any questions contact me directly at [email protected] or 800-426-0048 x304

Thanks again,

Tim Austin and the rest of the Vortex staff

·
Registered
20,621 Posts
Well, that is a BIG development!:eek:

Don`t know why this transpired, but I sure wish Nick Davis, and Vortex Optics the best going forward.:)

I know Nick was the driving force that put Vortex where they are today.

·
Registered
18,473 Posts
Man I just talked with Nick last week when I ordered a pair of Vipers. Seemed like a great guy, and he treated me in a very professional manner.:) Good luck to Nick.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Thank you for the update. If I can help any way please let me know
Evan

·
Registered
14,295 Posts
I hope that my binos are on their way like Nick promised....

I've heard good things about Vortex. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
75 Posts
NICK was at the TN show this weekend. THANKS NICK DAVIS for all you did for us and having the VORTEX rep. on hand. Thats not the best way to start off the week. With the work NICK did at the show we might get a big order with the VA forestry service couldn't have done it without NICK!!! THANKS AGAIN !

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the emails, I don't think I missed anyone's. Let me know if there's anything else we can help with.
Tim

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
I was at the TN show also this past weekend with Evotekshooter and met Nick also great guy and hate to see him go. I wish him the best of luck.

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
Wish Nick the best, he helped me out with some stuff at a tradeshow.

·
Registered
10,277 Posts
I am curious to see if anyone else has been asked to send their product back in???

This is a bad situation all the way around. Certainly is for my company and staff.

·
Registered
18,691 Posts
I am curious to see if anyone else has been asked to send their product back in???

This is a bad situation all the way around. Certainly is for my company and staff.

And just what is this all about??? :confused:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
VortexStaff said:
The Pro Staff and Field Staff programs are very important to us an we want to continue to build on these.
Rest assured that no one on our Pro Staff or Field Staff programs have been asked to return their product.

Tim Austin and the rest of the Vortex staff

·
Registered
18,473 Posts
What happened with Nick Davis?? Did he find other employment, was he let go, or what??

1 - 20 of 37 Posts