Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted these pics of my new Razors on the Bowhunting forum,so I thought I would post them here just in case you are interested and was not planning on spending any time in the other forum!!:wink: Very nice glass. DSC04481.jpg

DSC04482.jpg

DSC04483.jpg

DSC04484.jpg

DSC04485.jpg

·
(aka lug nut)
48,361 Posts
onetohunt said:
I posted these pics of my new Razors on the Bowhunting forum,so I thought I would post them here just in case you are interested and was not planning on spending any time in the other forum!!:wink: Very nice glass.
Yup.

Just got my set of Vortex 8x42 Razors as well.

woooohooooo!
:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
SWINE....

you hijacked the brown truck, those were being sent to me as a early x-mas present i just know they were,lol.

i'll have my razors in january, that is unless jayhawk swindles more damn cash out of me. for a big guy he sure is a slithery little snake, could sell bun warmers to satan himself.:eek:

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
ursonvs said:
SWINE....

you hijacked the brown truck, those were being sent to me as a early x-mas present i just know they were,lol.

i'll have my razors in january, that is unless jayhawk swindles more damn cash out of me. for a big guy he sure is a slithery little snake, could sell bun warmers to satan himself.:eek:

Little harsh words aren't they? Could have just said smooth talker or something! I'll take the $ as long as you are passing them out!

Yes, those Razors are very nice. Who else wants to order a pair?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts