Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove to a food plot I planted a couple weeks ago and in the field next to it observed something I have never seen before. Coyote's feeding in a pasture next to cattle! Two good sized ones withd cows all around. I'm talking within 5 to 7 yards of multiple cows none seeming to care! I quietly opened my back door and grabbed my bow knowing it would be an impossible stalk but what the heck. I then thought, let's get a photo cause nobody will believe it and as luck would have it no memory stick!:mad: Well the yotes must have heard me shut the truck door cause they were gone when I got all set up. The grass was real close to the ground so I don't know it they were eating cow pies or what? It looked as if they were eating grass right alongside the cows! But all that being said, those Sidewinder's impress me each time I use them. Clear as day! Thanks Nick, and Vortex!

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Durocab1 said:
Drove to a food plot I planted a couple weeks ago and in the field next to it observed something I have never seen before. Coyote's feeding in a pasture next to cattle! Two good sized ones withd cows all around. I'm talking within 5 to 7 yards of multiple cows none seeming to care! I quietly opened my back door and grabbed my bow knowing it would be an impossible stalk but what the heck. I then thought, let's get a photo cause nobody will believe it and as luck would have it no memory stick!:mad: Well the yotes must have heard me shut the truck door cause they were gone when I got all set up. The grass was real close to the ground so I don't know it they were eating cow pies or what? It looked as if they were eating grass right alongside the cows! But all that being said, those Sidewinder's impress me each time I use them. Clear as day! Thanks Nick, and Vortex!

lol. that is good Duro!

Really odd to see yotes that close.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts