Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
25,353 Posts
hahahaha thats mad funny. i wish they showed pics of the deer

· Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why is it illegal to shoot antlerless deer?
the game department must have decided they shouldn't shoot antlerless deer in that place or at that time or at all/anywhere

here in Oregon, we can only shoot one deer per year, which is usually a buck only - unless we draw a special tag for an additional deer, which often is for an antlerless deer

some parts of the state NEVER have any antlerless tags

it's all part of their overall game management plan

· Registered
1,736 Posts
the game department must have decided they shouldn't shoot antlerless deer in that place or at that time or at all/anywhere

here in Oregon, we can only shoot one deer per year, which is usually a buck only - unless we draw a special tag for an additional deer, which often is for an antlerless deer

some parts of the state NEVER have any antlerless tags

it's all part of their overall game management plan
Thats new news to me I never knew you werent able to kill does. I mean after season well duh but I have always thought they wanted more does killed than bucks just because of numbers. I feel stupid now haha but I have never hunted out of state and had no reason to look into other states regs. so thats prolly why. :embara:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.