Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father-in-law has been shooting a Mathews LX for awhile. He wants to get a new Hoyt Vtec. He has been a die hard Mathews fan for awhile. He's thinking alot about the new Vtec, pretty much losing sleep over it. lol I was just wondering what all of your opinions were on the Vtec. Thanx in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way

By the way, I shoot a Jennings Promaster "s" at 70ibs and am very proficient with it. We're both into #D and bowhunting. I plan on buying a new bow next year, but am very happy with my Jennings. I don't see alot about Jennings on here. I like mine alot. I got it for $250 set up to shoot and am very impressed. I couldn't ask for more in my first compound bow. Any honest opinions on Jennings or the Promaster "s" if you've ever shot it would be appreciated. Thanx

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think that the most important consideration is the switch to Hoyt. they got all kind of bows with different specs and shooting characteristics to match your needs. Of course when a guy falls in love there is no other gal (or bow) for him. I shoot a Ultratec and got a Proelite that should arrive in a week or two.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.