·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
What's a revolt???

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
Oh...sorry dont know bowtechs....just yet. I got one of the new Gurlardians that just came out and have no idea what even model that is. I just wanted it. Working on getting to know their line.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
easier draw cycle and more tunability on the Revolt, a bit less vibration and speed on the VXR

·
Registered
269 Posts
Shot em both bought a Revolt X - no regrets - both great bows but Revolt worked for me better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
I have a VXR 31.5. It is a great bow. Very similar to the Vertix. I have shot the Revolt X. It is nice. I just don't care for the Bowtech grip. I almost bought an SR6 last year, but could not get used to the grip. In contrast, the Mathews Engage grip is the best Mathews grip ever.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I havent personally shot either one more than just a few times but in the classifieds section here I have seen alot more revolts for sale than VXRs since they came out........ that might tell you something

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
217 Posts
I own a Revolt X and absolutely love it. I also shot the VXR 31.5 this year and it was very nice. The NXT 33 is also sweet as mentioned! Those are probably my top three 2020’s with the Black 5 just behind them.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I bought a Revolt X last week over the Axius Ultra and VXR 31.5. I was initially looking at the Axius and VXR and decided to try the Revolt just because I like trying new things. While in the shooting room/lane the tech and I both thought the Revolt and Axius were quite a bit quieter than the VXR. I preferred the draw cycle of the Axius and Revolt (in both comfort and performance) than the VXR. The Revolt grip felt similar to my Prime Black 5 which is very different from both the VXR and Axius which is why I don't mind it. I shot a Vertix last year so the engage grip felt familiar but after shooting Prime and the Revolt I do not care for the engage grip anymore. The Revolt does like to kick out laterally after the shot but adding stabs took care of that and now I really enjoy shooting it and since it's my back up to my Prime having the ability to tune without a press is very desirable and another reason I chose it over the VXR and Axius.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts