Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm looking to get a second double bow case for my gf, but the Aurora cases don't seem to be available (Lancaster and Canada have em on backorder). She's after a "flyable" case with wheels, that holds 2 bows (PSE Supra).

Has anyone purchased one of these? If so, how was the quality? I've watched one of the Fivics cases that came out last year (similar concept) tear out a handle in a week, really don't want another one of those.

W&W Sebastian Flute Elite Plus Compound Case:
http://www.lancasterarchery.com/w-w-sebastian-flute-elite-plus-compound-case.html

Cheers

·
Registered
842 Posts
I've heard the Fivic cases do have issues with the handles. I have been looking at the Win and Win cases as their cost is a lot less the Aurora cases although the only place up here to possibly get an Aurora case may be the Bow Shop. The shipping cost on the Win and Win from the states may be quite expensive as well there is limited feedback on the case. They do look nice through. Have a look at the legend case as an option. The only draw back with their double case is you cannot quite put into 2 complete bows with sights and scopes on.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not really worried about shipping... headed down to Lancaster in Jan.

Packing in 2 bows is always a little bit of a hardship, the sights have to come off and get stored in a pouch, but it's nice to have a backup rig when you've driven 9 hours... worth the trouble.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts