Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to decide between these two BH’s I was just look for any input both pro and con would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
775 Posts
montecs... they fly great and their strong, and sharp out of the box..

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I would highly recommend looking at the bass pro blackout heads....same design as the wac'em heads....and they are just plain SCARY SHARP out of the box...and even after lots of shooting into a target they still shave hair with ease! Sharper than anything else I've seen on the market by far...and relatively inexpensive...

·
Registered
70 Posts
I would say the Monotecks.Tthey are super sharp out of the box,and fly pretty nice! I also say Slick Tricks;The best flight Iii have ever gotten from a broad head!i love the Idea of shooting an accurate 4 blade and not have to do any resighting!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was looking for the slick tricks but can't get a hold of any this time of year. I got some on back order, but I was trying to figure on a back up.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Definately Montec's. 3 complete pass thru's for me with them!

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
I have had very good experience with the Wac 'Ems. I have yet to find a better flying fixed blade head. I even "untuned" my bow and it was still flying great. I lit up 2 Texas boar with Wac 'Ems and the broadhead performed great. If you want a G5 product, I would look at the Strikers and not the Montecs.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Another vote for the Wac'ems, I just used them on a 5x5 elk and they worked great. 58# Switchback complete pass through, the elk went 15 yards and that was it.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I agree with Doc... go with the Strikers. Wicked sharp, tough, and accurate.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Montec's worked great for me!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts