Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my first custom arrows ever for the Micro 335 . Maybe tomarrow ! Wahoo ! Never had good stuff before always off the shelf whatever .

Been rethinking my gear the last few years , sold a couple of rifles that I never shot that I have more than 3 of or more . Got good ladder stands , Cabelas outfitter camo for winter , leafy suit and them cool camo underwear to go under it . Primos Blind luck blind .

Aint gonna live forever , never had good stuff , what the heck . now new arrows from jerry at S.S.Archery . Thats a first for me and what a good fella . Cant wait for them to get here .

God bless America !

MM

·
Huntoholic
10,772 Posts
Your going to go to grinning shortly,,,, the wait from jerry will be worth it!!!! If you can find time after you get them,,,,,,let everyone know what you think!!! ENJOY,,,:thumbs_up

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am a little pumped up as you might guess , lol . Last year was a banner year for me . Best buck ever with my 336 in 35 Rem. with my reloads choc. 10 point , first ML'er deer basket 8 point , and what I thought was a doe with a new 6 in. Ruger GP. 100 in 357 . Could not get it done with the crossbow with many chances . Dangit . I sure am thankful for my best year ever . The new Micro 335 will be first to get the ball rollin this year . Not really a trophy hunter we eat alot of deer meat around here , but a big ol good one will be just fine with me ! lol ! Pistol is alot of fun , never did that untill last year eather , neck shot at 8 yds. DRT .

Way pumped up .

MM

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
hunlee is wanting to no what SPLINTERS you are getting for you MICRO?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hunlee

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went with the spinal taps "Spelling ? " I told Jerry I wanted to use 125 BH's and wanted to come in around 420ish total weight . I told him how I hunt and wanted a solid 40 yard arrow . I dont know squat and he seemed to understand what I wanted very well . Put me at ease anyway . I ordered a dozen , of what he called the best out there . And you fellas were rite , they coast so little more than off the shelf arrows , pretty much freight cost . Quills are $56.00 a half dozen on ebay or at my bow shop . I have 10 of those for sale if anyone needs them . Only used 1 .

MM

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I ordered my first batch from Jerry for my Rebel. They are top quality for sure. I would have never heard about Jerry if it wasn't for Crossbow Talk. Gotta love this site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts